The Gene Cafe CBR-101 has established itself as an excellent roaster capable of producing about half a pound of uniformly roasted coffee. It uses a unique vortex twisting, off-axis chamber rotation which assures complete distribution of the green coffee during roasting. This motion is one of the main reasons for the roasted coffee's uniform color.
Gene Cafe CBR-101 Features
- Vortex twisting mixing
- Fully automatic roasting & cooling
- Both time and temperature can be controlled
- Heats with indirect air from 1 to 23 minutes
- Heat range 374-482 F degrees/190-250 C degrees
- Cools with ambient temperature forced air approx. 10 minutes
- User can activate cooling cycle at any time
- Capacity: 300g per roast (10.6 ounces)
- Roast cycle: about 15 minutes for Full City roast plus cooling
- Temperature controlled by electronic thermostat
- Roast progress can be seen through glass roasting chamber
- Heat element: 1200 - 1400 Watts
- Quiet operation. Noise level: 65dB
- Overheat protection
- Height: 10"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Power Supply: 120V
- Warranty: 1 year
Manufacturer's Specifications and Guarantee
One year manufacturer's warranty. The Gene Cafe Home Coffee Roaster is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year warranty from the date of purchase.
Attention: Do not run this machine without the roast chamber in place. Parts will melt if you do this. Always ensure that the roast chamber is in place before beginning to run the machine.
Here are some tips for roasting from the manufacturers of the Gene Café:
Pre-Umber is happy to offer our customers free shipping on all orders over $100.00 (Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon there is a flat rate fee)- and as a bonus, we always offer free shipping on the Aerobie Aeropress Permanent filters! Orders qualifying for free shipping will be sent via Canada Post Expedited Parcel service. You will also have the option to choose a faster Canada Post service if you prefer.
If your cart just doesn't seem to total up to $100.00, don't worry. Pre-Umber offers real-time carrier shipping through Canada Post. Just go through the checkout process until you see the shipping charges options. You can choose various Canada Post options depending on how badly you need your coffee :) You will see real-time pricing so you can rest assured knowing exactly what you will be charged.
Pre-Umber wants you to enjoy your coffee or merchandise as soon as we can get it to you, so we always strive to send your order out within 24 hours of having received it.
To see the Canada Post delivery standards please follow this link and use our Postal code T4J1R1. Delivery Standards
At this time Pre-Umber only ships within Canada.