Brazil - Valdinei Red Catuai Honey

Brazil - Valdinei Red Catuai Honey

Regular price $10.49
  • Free Shipping Over $100*
  • Secure payments
  • Low stock - 5 items left
  • Inventory on the way
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Cupping Notes: Brown Sugar, Dark Chocolate, Cocoa, Citrus Fruits

Cupping Score: 87.00

Altitude: 1150-1275 MASL

Type: Arabica

Varieties: Red Catuai

How was this coffee produced?

Harvest - This coffee was harvested manually

Method - The cherries were prepared in those methods of a pulped natural

Processing: The Process of this coffee was all natural

Drying: The drying of this coffee was by a thick layer on a conventional terrace.


The region currently accounts for approximately 24% of the state's coffee production, in 275,000 hectares, cultivated by 36,000 producers, approximately 80% of which have between 3 and 20 hectares. Most of the producers are smallholders. The other 20% are divided into medium (between 20 and 50 ha.) and large producers (more than 50 ha.). In general, it can be said that coffee growing in the region is predominantly family-based, and constitutes a dense rural middle class.

While Conilon production is a minority, reaching between 5% and 10% of the total coffee production in the region, the vast majority are Arabica coffees, grown in areas with mountainous and irregular topography, with altitudes varying between 600 and 1,200 meters. The mild climate, combined with the technological evolution of the artisanal processes developed in the Region, allows the coffees to have a diversity of flavors and nuances.

Pre-Umber is happy to offer our customers free shipping on all orders over $100.00 (Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon there is a flat rate fee)- and as a bonus, we always offer free shipping on the Aerobie Aeropress Permanent filters!  Orders qualifying for free shipping will be sent via Canada Post Expedited Parcel service.  You will also have the option to choose a faster Canada Post service if you prefer.

If your cart just doesn't seem to total up to $100.00, don't worry.  Pre-Umber offers real-time carrier shipping through Canada Post.  Just go through the checkout process until you see the shipping charges options.  You can choose various Canada Post options depending on how badly you need your coffee :)  You will see real-time pricing so you can rest assured knowing exactly what you will be charged.

Pre-Umber wants you to enjoy your coffee or merchandise as soon as we can get it to you, so we always strive to send your order out within 24 hours of having received it.

To see the Canada Post delivery standards please follow this link and use our Postal code T4J1R1. Delivery Standards

At this time Pre-Umber only ships within Canada.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recently viewed